Eid Mubarak to all! Hope you all had a great weekend. I have been lucky enough to get a chance to review this multifry multicooker from De’Longhi. The best part is I got this during ramadan and I was able to make the most of it as it’s that month of the year when most fried items and other dishes are made. I have showcased below some that we made using the De’Longhi Multifry Low-Oil Fryer & Multicooker. At the end, please do participate in the competition for a chance to win this lovely product from De’Longhi.
For those of you who haven’t heard about this kitchen appliance before, it’s a low oil fryer and a multicooker. Some of the key features of De’Longhi Mutifry Multicooker would be:
- Surround heating system – It’s got heating elements on both upper and lower part of the appliance along with a fan which ensures the food is evenly cooked.
- Automatic mixing paddle – It does the automatic mixing for you so you don’t need to interfere
- Transparent Lid – Easily check the status of your food while cooking/frying.
- Dish washer safe – Lid, paddle and bowl are dishwasher safe.
- Big Capacity – Cook for upto 8 persons
They have different ranges of multicookers. The Extra Chef FH 1394(showcased in this post) has a predetermined Recipes selector knob: 4 pre-set programs (potatoes, pizza, cake, stew) and 3 special programs (pan function, oven function, surround function). To help you kick start the appliance, they have a wonderful app that help you start with the basics. The Delonghi online app is an easy to use, colorful app which gives you a direction on how you can start cooking using the appliance. The De’Longhi recipe app is available for both android and IOS devices. From that we tried we were quite impressed how well some of the items came out like the potato wedges and spring rolls.
To enter the competition please do the following:
1. Share and LIKE Dubaicravings facebook page here
2. Give your answer in the form below: Have you used a multicooker before? Why would like to have a De’Longhi Multifry in your kitchen?
Click here to visit the De’Longhi website to know more about their products and their benefits. The winner will take away one of their multicooker which I had reviewed only for a day and is as good as brand new. All the best. Looking forward to your awesome entries 😉 as always. Winner will be announced next week same time on top right of Dubaicravings.com front page.